The Bridgestone World Golf Invitational is coming to Akron, Oh August 1-5. If you or anyone you know buy your tickets using this link www.strongsvillerotary.org/golf and use the code BUNKER (all caps) you’ll save $15 on a 1 day pass or $25 on the all week pass, plus you’ll save on the ticketmaster fees and you’ll be helping a great charity The Strongsville Rotary Foundation. The PGA will donate 75% of the ticket price to our foundation, the other 25% they will donate to the local chapter of First Tee.

Bridgestone World Golf Invitational Tickets

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *